Happy Independence Day

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
      I hope that everyone has a Happy and Safe 4th of July. Don't over eat,
      so you can't enjoy the fireworks. Please Do Not Drink and Drive!
      Still SLAMIN
    • slaminsam10
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
        Happy Independence Day

        I hope that everyone has a safe, sunny(means no rain), family filled
        day. With a great Bar B Q before the fireworks. Please do not drink and
        drive or play with fireworks.
        StillSLAMIN
      • ceecee lynn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
          "Happy 4th of July"!!!!! everybody. Cindi.