weather

  • Bev
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 3 7:17 AM
      How did the ground hog do?
      I don't know about anywhere else , But we in western Mass. might float
      away. Boy it's raining hard here! And I know ya all cared!!!!
    • Linda H.
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 3 8:50 AM
        The ground-hog situation is becoming a farce. Even when it's cloudy out, even raining, they say that he saw his shadow. Dr. Mel says if 6 more weeks of winter mean like the last month..with rain and warmer temps., then we'll take it! LOL...Linda H.
        I don't know about anywhere else , But we in western Mass. might float
        away. Boy it's raining hard here! And I know ya all cared!!!!

        State of connecticut jobs State of connecticut dmv Connecticut state statutes

      • Dee Dreslough
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 3 9:07 AM
          Linda H. wrote:
          > The ground-hog situation is becoming a farce. Even when it's cloudy
          > out, even raining, they say that he saw his shadow. Dr. Mel says if 6
          > more weeks of winter mean like the last month..with rain and warmer
          > temps., then we'll take it! LOL...Linda H.
          Too true. Maybe the groundhog now means "Winter's starting and will last
          6 weeks". I keep warning my family: we've still got February to get
          through...we could still have some freezing temps! But I don't know if I
          even believe it at this point. So much for ice skating on the lake this
          year...time to switch to roller skates.

          -Dee
        • na318sportsman
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 3 4:44 PM
            Dee, if you do decide to go Ice skating , maybe you ought to wear
            your beach atire. At least you'll be ready !!! Hay , even better
            call USA and he can come with his camera and get some shots for
            Keith.>>>>>>

            --- In connecticutfriends@yahoogroups.com, Dee Dreslough <dee@...>
            wrote:

            > Linda H. wrote:
            > > The ground-hog situation is becoming a farce. Even when it's
            cloudy
            > > out, even raining, they say that he saw his shadow. Dr. Mel says
            if 6
            > > more weeks of winter mean like the last month..with rain and
            warmer
            > > temps., then we'll take it! LOL...Linda H.
            > Too true. Maybe the groundhog now means "Winter's starting and
            will last
            > 6 weeks". I keep warning my family: we've still got February to
            get
            > through...we could still have some freezing temps! But I don't
            know if I
            > even believe it at this point. So much for ice skating on the
            lake this
            > year...time to switch to roller skates.
            >
            > -Dee

          • itsmebev2001
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 24 9:01 PM
              western mass.= here at the house we got like 3-4-" of slush had more rain than anything. 3 miles down the rd. at our shop 12" of snow then rain. 12hrs. with out electric anything !! but everything seems to be going ok inspite of the weather. having lights & heat is a +.
              not looking forward to the next round they are talking about.
            • itsmebev2001
              Message 6 of 18 , Aug 29, 2012
                hoping everything is going ok with you guys
                been watching the weather channel Isaac sure is dropping a lot of rain on you . Good luck. may God bless & watch over you Love you <3
              • Sportsman, Sheriff, Big Les
                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 29, 2012
                  We Are High and Dry, we were ok thru the Hurricane ,but when it was downgraded to a Tropical Storm we lost our power for 4 hrs. I slept thru 3 hrs. of the outage. We have a generator so had tv and refrigerator as well as the computer om line. Thanks for thinking of us . Nice to know that someone is interested........Love Ya,..... Cuz