One Of My Favorite Cousin's

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      I could have started with the "TALL and the Short" of it, bur I figured
      that was too corny. Many of you know this fella as cousin Tom Burpee,
      Tom is a real nice guy when he don't have his head in the clouds. I
      realize this hard for him not to do, at least his feet are planted
      solidly on the ground. Tom is short for his age, but I do believe he
      has stopped growing, taller anyway. Tom, when your being picked on,
      it's a sure way to know that you are loved.
      Still SLAMIN