Re: [Connecticut Friends] Hi all...

  • oleta
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Our prayers are with you and your family, the last I heard was that your Dad was leaving Dodge - there is no reason to believe that he and Dottie didn't make it out. With telephone lines down everywhere it may be a while before our prayers are answered and we hear from them. I haven't heard anything from my brother in Gulf Breeze, FL either. I know the storm didn't hit them direct but they lose their electric and phone systems also.

      With all the family praying, including all those Ct Friends out there, surely we will hear something soon. God Bless.

      Oleta