new year

  • Bev
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      1/2 of an Archer in western Mass.
      wishes you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR ! also.
    • itsmebev2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
        Happy new year all.
        still not much snow here in western Ma.
        COLD & windy for sure.
      • Gjhilliard@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2010
          Bev, Be happy to send you down some snow. We have about twenty one inches
          on the ground. Snow squalls today and for the next few days. Thank goodness,
          my son-in-law is great about plowing me out. Joys of living in N.H. Pam
          said they picked up a foot of fresh snow from yesterdays storm in Bangor.
          Have a great New Year. gail