Re: Picture text.....

  • gjr79601
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
      NO I am not in a WELL I think that all that preasure you put in them
      hoses got somewhere it should not have if you think we are all in a
      WELL. Later Bill

      --- In connecticutfriends@yahoogroups.com, snorgg <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > It says, " Keith Archer helps to straighten out fire hoses at the
      > Riverton Volunteer Fire Department in Barkhamsted on Thursday while
      > helping his father, Capt. Les Archer, get ready to pressure-test
      > them. Les Archer said that he would put 400 pounds of pressure in
      > each hose, much more than they'd ever be subjected to in a fire, so
      > that the department would be ready for any emergency."
      >
      > Sure is nice to have my computer back !!!!
      > Hope everyone is well !!
      > Les aka Snorgg
      > :-)
    • snorgg
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
        gjr79601 wrote:

        > NO I am not in a WELL
        > So, who in tarnation said you were IN A WELL?!!?
        > My words were," Sure is nice to have my computer back !!!!
        > > Hope everyone is well !!
        > > Les aka Snorgg"
        So ! Put that in your pipe and smoke it, mister !
        And just where in the heck are you these days? And when you gonna be
        back here? C'mon, Tex ! Hurry'd it up !
        Sign me,
        Hope your ALL WELL!
        Les aka Snorgg
      • Chris Scarvellis
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2004
          Hi all, just wanted to say hey and see if anyone wants to talk to me.

          I know I am new so I do not know anyone yet. You all seem like nice folks.

          Chris