RE: Long Term Prognosis

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      I must say that I'm greatly relieved to hear that all went well and
      Kevin will be fine in a few months. I'm sure that he'll be
      uncomfortable for a while, then get used to the cast and start being
      a kid again. Bring an Archer is only to say that Mom & Dad have to
      keep a close watch on him, but I'm sure that you knew this already.
      I hope that this storm goes somewhere else besides here, and yes
      we'll take any and all prayers in that direction. Keith, how would
      you like to swap birthdays(age also)? U.S.A.
      Still SLAMIN