New Pic

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hey I think shes barefoot.
      Well, Nephew, Dear, Nephew, I have never read a sarcastic word from
      you! How ever at a time or two, one could say you may have been
      excited. Perhaps because you were speaking to me. Now I do believe
      that there may be a problem with the $5 entry fee for some that may
      bring a kid or two or three, even four. So I do think an alternative
      site may be found that could meet with a larger percentage of
      approval. And with that, I would like any and all suggestions to be
      verbalized or written, and everyone could speak or write at the same
      time. I just think that not enough of YA'LL Yankees read this BB so
      I'll just send a few e-mails out.
      Still SLAMIN
    • Sam
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 6, 2004
        This is club member Melody, as you can see she thought that she could
        be a better Elton John than Darcy. What do you think? I think its
        good to be silly once in a while.
        Still SLAMIN
      • casketdude
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 6, 2004
          Well USA....if anyone knows about silliness....its
          you...hahaha....but I think Mel was doin' a pretty good Elton John
          immitation....'Dude
        • Sam
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 9, 2004
            I think that someone should put up a pic of Keith, its his day and
            Bev's, also. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you two! Hope that your day is as GREAT
            as mine was! (I won't mention how many it is Bev)
            Still SLAMIN
          • Sam
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 12, 2004
              Hello everyone, Today the papers say that Florida East Coast takes a
              deep breath, because in appears that we are in the clear with IVAN.
              But it doesn't look so good for Siesta Key, in Sarasota where we have
              reservations for next week. We'll have to keep an eye on that, but we
              could always go up to St. Augustine. We like it there also.
              This is a picture of Jenn's baby and some furry things. I believe
              that Jenn could tell us more about the picture, so I'll just ask if
              the furry things came with the baby? That would be interesting. OK,
              Jenn we would like to know things like name, weight, age and birth
              date. Of course I do know that some other club members already know
              this info and have never shared it. So for the rest of us, PLEASE,
              and I must say that he is real cute, he'll diffidently be a heart
              breaker.
              Also with that address your Aunt lives about 4 miles East of us. But
              in a good area, East of I-95 but West of U.S.1 or Federal Highway.
              Still SLAMIN
            • Sam
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 23, 2004
                Just me and Petey at Siesta Key