Re: [Connecticut Friends] HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Linda,
      I gave up on working on the house until fall comes back around, we have a OLD farm house that I bought about 4 years ago. so one room at a time the walls come down ( talk about mess ) I have removed four walls, that was not so bad till I found out one of the was a support wall, ,talk about learning quick. But in the mean time between the kids and ALL the flower bed I am lucky if I get the house taken care of. I did manage in the last week to get four of the beds weeded and mulched, only 6 more to go ggrrr... there are a few that are now well established with plants that there is very little weeding to do. have to go to the store today and buy yet ANOTHER set of clippers to do the trim work. I swear I buy two a year but when the kids help they just seem to grow legs or I dig them up out of a bed in a year or so. LOL It has been interesting working out there in the last week. It pours down for about 20 minutes or so and then the sun comes out and that repeats it self about four times a day, I gave up on running inside every time it started. Figure I will wring out when I get done.
      Yesterday was my kids last day off school. Thank heavens !!! the last two weeks of school is just murderous around here, Not that I am looking foward to the kids being home all day, but at least we can get back to somewhat of a pattern again. Now its time for fishing (not my favorite sport ) swimming, hikes around the lake and all that good stuff.
      Have a great day.