Ahhh!!!! Think Spring!

  • Bev
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      suppose to be 52~ in Massachusetts today. I'm hoping the snow~kings
      dancing days are over, for9-10mo's anyway.
    • Les
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        Bev , I'm thinking that the "Snow Dances" are over. The snow king
        has another Birthday on the 6th of March , And is probabally too old
        to do the dance.And by the way, how many of you remembered Snorgg's
        Birthday ?? I didn't ,It was on the 5th of Feb.Again, Les, Happy
        Belated Birthday! ! !