Pics In Archer Tribe Album

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Well, DUDE & SNORGG, I finally finished the roll of 35mm film. It
      wasn't easy, since I got that Digital camera. But I made the effort
      just for you guys. I have added the pics of my lawn GIRL to the album.
      So for your information, she shows up on schedule. She has good
      working equipment, and always does a GREAT job.
      Still SLAMIN