Hi

  • snorgg
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hello....
    • Les
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
        --- In connecticutfriends@yahoogroups.com, snorgg <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hello....

        Now that was short and to the point ! Hi Everyone , we're still
        alive and kickin down here on The Gulf Of Mexico. I hear ya'll will
        be blessed with the presence of U.S.A. in the latter part of the
        month . Now ya'll remember to be nice to him as he will be another
        year older(59)as of the 8th of September............ :0)
        And don't forget Keith, Son of Snorgg , his birthday is on the
        9th of September.
      • itsmebev2001
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2011
          thank you Gail .
          And sorry about the spelling I can change the spelling of most any word any time. I'm not good at spelling
        • Gjhilliard@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , May 3, 2011
            Bev, Don't apologize on the spelling. I just thought it was funny! Of
            course, no one has ever explained how James O'Donnell from Canada came to Maine
            and became James O'Donal. In the family Bible, the first five children born
            in Nova Scotia has the O'Donnell spelling, the five born in Maine the
            O'Donal. The closest explanation I ever received, was from a gal from Ireland,
            who speaks fluent Gaelic, and took four years of it in College. She said,
            the O'Donal spelling is how it was spelled in Gaelic. Or as she said, "in
            the Irish". I am still fascinated that the Ell's came to Mass. in 1637,
            then, went to homestead in Nova Scotia in 1760, so, we had relatives on both
            sides of the Revolution. Will you be in Vermont for Memorial Weekend? My
            granddaughter will be married on the 4th of June, so, expect to be in N.H. the
            last week of May. Gail

          • itsmebev2001
            Message 5 of 8 , May 4, 2011
              not sure about Memorial weekend. depends on what my son &
              daughter-in-law are doing for our granddaughters birthday . She will be
              12 so she might even have her own plans !! I'll let ya know.Does your
              granddaughter live in NH?

            • Gjhilliard@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 5, 2011
                Bev, Sarah, my Granddaughter lives in Thornton N. H. she will be a Junior
                in the fall at Plymouth State. She can't be talked out of waiting to get
                married until she finishes college. She is having a very small wedding in
                Waterville Valley, the next town to me. gail