I "m Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Les <na318sportsman@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      HA,HA,HA Eye strain my aaaaaaamagination !How come she only comes
      every two weeks , you must be a senior sitizen ! ! ! The Sam that I
      knew would have her screaming Uncle !!!
      Yep The Old Fart is back , the power surge blew my Cable Modem and
      Net Card Modem cost about a hundred and the net card about
      twentyfive . Total with tax and FREE instelation was $ 136.00
      I have two surge protecters in line and they were not affected, so
      the lightning or surge had to come in on the cable . I called the
      cable co and they say that it was an act of God ! and that they are
      not responsible . I guess I have to get a Surge Protector that has a
      cable connection .
      My Surgery for Total Knee Replacement had to be post-poned for a
      month because of an infected toe. So now It will be on the 25th of
      March .
      March , march, March , now what happens in March ? I do believe that
      someone in the Tribe turns FORTY YEARS OLD on the 6th of March
      Hmmmmm, I wonder if he will still be dancing ? I do believe that it
      just might be the DUDE . I remember the first time I saw him , it was
      on 3-6-63 and he had a thermometer sticking out of him and he had a
      hell of a set of lungs . More later !