Good Morning everyone

  • na318sportsman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      I Went to bed early (this AM) about half past 12AM , woke up about
      three and had the twist so bad that I thaught I saw Chubby Checker. I
      twisted for an hour and decided that I would get up and prepare a
      nice breakfast for Dottie, my better half. I defrosted and sliced up
      some Maple flavored Sausage , Peeled and cut up three small peaches
      for Peach Pancakes. Got out the Bisquick , made a pot of coffee and
      looked at the clock ! Darn , its only 4 Am . Dot doesn't have to work
      today because of a internal problem at Oreck Mfg. , so she gets to
      sleep in late. I was in the pantry looking for the bisquick and
      turned toward the door, what a shock , there she was " What the Hell
      are you doing at 4 AM ? "
      After a brief discussion , she is back in bed, and here I sit,
      writing all this foolishness !!! Well one constilation is that when
      she does get up, All I have to do is Mix and Cook the Peach Pancakes!
      I hope that Ya'll have a "Sparklin Day"