Weather!

  • rose_fs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Now the weather just wasn't being friendly here last night. Quarter
      sized hail, a couple of downpours,n some wind and thunder and lightning.
      Up to the bottom of my hubcaps in our parking lot and the new
      intersection where they installed new storm drains, was completely
      under water. Thank God there was a rainbow at the end. Today the sun
      is out and it is a bit cooler.
      I'll be seeing Sam this evening as well as several other members.

      Everyone have a great day! Rose