April Fools Day !

  • slaminsam10
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Well how do I rate the first post of the day? Surely not because no
      one else wants to be the first fool? Any way I know that its been
      over a week since I've posted but I got depressed every time I came
      on this site. I sure miss the old set up, as I know ,so does everyone
      else!
      Now we had 2 days of Easter, because our son from Orlando came down
      and brought a young lady with him. And she had to be back to have
      Easter dinner with her family. So we had a spiral cut honey baked ham
      and all the trimings, 2 days in a row. Matt, his girl and Joyce went
      shopping on satursay befor dinner, I worked with Sam Jr. in the back
      yard, on a cage that he wants for a Jesus Lizard. We made it out of
      Knotty Pine, we had to biskit it together to make it as wide as he
      wanted. I helped only when needed, I gladly sat back and watched him
      route it, glue and nail,sand it, boy that was fun. I could just sit
      there all day and watch someone else work!
      Then on Sunday, Easter Day we saw Matt and Christina off, Sam Jr.
      came over I think only to get his Easter basket, but he says that it
      was for the dinner. We also watched movies, I had bought a DVD player
      and Sam Jr. brought his movies, The Bone Collector and the Matrix.
      Both good movies, I think.
      So today I'll get another house key made because Matt had forgot his
      and borrowed Joyces and took it home! I think that as long as its not
      raining this comming week-end we will tear off the old shingles and
      dry in the roof. Won't that be fun? O K thats enough jibberish!
      Still SLAMIN