Re: Finally..... it works

  • slaminsam10
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      SNORGG should have took that outfit with him so
      he could have trick or treated at the Hotel. I'm
      sure they would have loved it.Anyway I sure hope that
      they are all having a GREAT time. We had 29 Trick or
      Treaters last night, a far cry from last year, which was
      70. I know its a Pagen Holiday but the kids don't
      know anything about that, they just want candy. Hope
      that everyone has a great week-end. Slamin