WKND

  • corykatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      If you could care less about my wknd, go ahead
      and skip this post:-p If you're bored and you enjoy
      reading about random people's lives, please do read:) So
      I went to falconridge this wknd.<br>
      (<a href=http://www.falconridgefolk.com/ target=new>http://www.falconridgefolk.com/</a>)its like a dance camp thing, basically you camp out
      and you dance:)<br> Well it was a lot of fun and I
      made new friends (always a bonus!), but, while I love
      camping and I<br>love dancing, I'm not quite sure how
      fond I am of camping and dancing together. Anyways,
      despite<br>the fact that I got no sleep, it was pretty fun and
      interesting:) I was supposed to move when I got back, but I got
      back after midnight, so I decided to forget it and
      move today. Well, they changed the locks early this
      morning, gotta love those people! But it was all good,
      cause security opened it for me. Then a bunch of my
      friends randomly decided to help me move, which was
      really nice:) My friend's friend, whom I'd never met,
      helped out a lot. Kinda restores your faith in humanity
      when random people are so helpful and nice:) So that
      cheered me up. Ok, well I'm sure I've rambled enough for
      today; what did the rest of y'all do this wknd?<br><br>
      Katt