Snorgg's variety Photo shop

  • na318sportsman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hey , I love it ! Great Idea , no one will ever
      know what to expect for a photo when they sign on.<br>
      Just select a photo at random and put it up for a few
      days and them change it. Maybe you could think of a
      catchy "CAPTION" to put up with them.<br> " Firemen do
      it with bigger hoses " - or -<br> " The hotter the
      fire , the harder we pump "<br> For the existing photo
      !