For Sale - Conn 652 Three Manual Theatre Organ

  • cbrind65
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2010
      Hello Again Group!

      I have brought the price of my Conn 652 down to $700.00. Anyone in the Conn world knows this is a steal for a 652 in perfect working order and the console is in excellent condition. I have to sell due to being unemployed now for 11 months, and my home is in the final stages of foreclosure. I cannot take it to my relative's that I am going to be living with, I can't put it in storage, plus that would ruin the organ, and if it not out of the home by next month, it will become the property of the bank. I keep reducing the price in hoping that it will go to a good home and be loved and played like it has for the past year I have owned it. Below is the ad I have on different sites on the internet, and you can view pictures of it here in the photo section.

      Thank you,
      Craig

      Excellent condition and in perfect working order. Beautiful sound and tone.
      Self contained speaker system.
      41 Speaking stops. 13 Tuned percussions.
      8 Keyed percussions.
      22 Style rhythm section. Divided expression. Full 32 note AGO pedalboard.
      All the bells and whistles you could ask for!
      (Will e-mail additional pictures, full organ specification and stop list upon request. Specification contains stops for both theatre & classical music.)
      I am the second owner and bought the organ March 2009 and paid $2500.00.
      Moving and cannot take the organ to new location. Asking $700.00
      (Owners manual and service manual included.)
    • Peter Baratta
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2010
        Hello Craig,
        Sorry to hear of your situation; I certainly wish you well.
        Where are you located? I am in New Jersey. If within a reasonable driving distance, would like to come and seethe Conn 652.
        Hope to hear from you.
        Regards, Peter
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2010
          Hello All!

          Sorry to keep putting posts for my Conn 652, but I need to get it sold and want someone to own it that will really appreciate it! The organ is located in the Salt Lake City, area. In order to make it affordable for someone to pay shipping and still purchase the organ, I will take $500. I know that is an insane price for a perfectly playing 652 and console in excellent condition. It's worth the shipping costs.

          Thanks,
          Craig

          Pictures are in the photo album. I will e-mail the specifications upon request.