Constructed Jewish Languages

  • Dustinger Batailleur
    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 28, 2014
      Hello, all!

      I was wondering whether you know of any constructed Jewish languages or
      dialects (like Yiddish or Ladino), based either on constructed or natural
      languages. I had the idea to make Judeo-Hungarian as an exercise in
      adstratum influences and was wondering if such a thing had a precedent in
      the conlang community

      Thanks!
    • Thomas Ruhm
      Message 43 of 43 , Sep 13, 2014