Chem Calligraphy v1.1 - Bonds and Hydrogen

  • Matthew DeBlock
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26, 2014
      So I added the "second layer" to Dscript Chemical Calligraphy

      PDF : http://dscript.ca/chem2.pdf

      Made a nice collection of a bunch of artistic calligraphy works of amino acids :)

      kinda "fringe conlang", but last time people seems to like the chemical orthography :)

      I was previously not sure which way I would go with bonds and hydrogen, got lots of input and ended up using the most suggested route, dots!
    • Daniel Bowman
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2014
        Have you tried drawing caffeine? That might make a pretty excellent
        shirt...or a great custom coffee mug :-)

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 27, 2014
          OH.. that is a good idea.. there are tons of sites that let you just upload pics and sell "swag".. caffeine molecule on a coffee cup.. probably easy to move a few of those.. hmm... would be a great way to get Dscript even more exposure .. hmm :)

          From: Daniel Bowman <danny.c.bowman@...>

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 27, 2014
            Excellent! When you make your millions, send me a free t-shirt.
            On Aug 27, 2014 7:37 PM, "Matthew DeBlock" <vasten@...> wrote:

            > OH.. that is a good idea.. there are tons of sites that let you just
            > upload pics and sell "swag".. caffeine molecule on a coffee cup.. probably
            > easy to move a few of those.. hmm... would be a great way to get Dscript
            > even more exposure .. hmm :)
            >
            > From: Daniel Bowman <danny.c.bowman@...>
            >

            > Have you tried drawing caffeine? That might make a pretty excellent
            > shirt...or a great custom coffee mug :-)

          • Siva Kalyan
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 27, 2014
              I have seen a T-shirt with a picture of a caffeine molecule before (worn by a chemistry student, of course), so this idea does already exist. Having it in Dscript would probably appeal to a slightly different audience.

              Siva

              Sent with Mail Pilot

              From: Daniel Bowman <mailto:danny.c.bowman@...