Fwd: Request for conlang list

  • Tim Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19 8:33 AM
      My wife, Billie Aul, has asked me to post this on the Conlang list.

      TIA -- Tim

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20 8:47 AM
        I don't have an answer for you, but when you find out, I'd love to know the
        title so I can go look it up and give it a read.

        Adam

        On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Tim Smith <tim.langsmith@...>
        wrote:

        > My wife, Billie Aul, has asked me to post this on the Conlang list.
        >
        > TIA -- Tim

      • Krista D. Casada
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22 12:56 PM
          Same here.

          Krista C.

          wrote:

          > My wife, Billie Aul, has asked me to post this on the Conlang list.
          >
          > TIA -- Tim

        • MorphemeAddict
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 22 5:18 PM
            In the end he speaks fluently a language that doesn't exist? If he speaks
            it, it exists.
            I'd like to read the story if you ever find out what it is.

            stevo