Chat: CONLANG service

  • Leo Moser
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2014
      Have others here had recent problems with
      the server?
    • Alex Fink
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2014
        (I woulda tagged this TECH:, but no matter.)

        On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 19:00:23 -0400, Leo Moser <leo@...> wrote:

        >Have others here had recent problems with
        >the server?

        I've just seen that someone has joined the list in the usual fashion within the last twelve hours, and a test message of mine to conlang-request did eventually go through after a few hours delay. So it looks as though the problems you'd reported having have evaporated. But I'd certainly be interested to know, especially from anyone reading this who tried and failed to subscribe in the last week or so.

        Alex
      • Leo Moser
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2014
          Congratulations and THANKS.

          Those who serve as listservers deserve our gratitude.

          LEO

          and.rosta@...