"writing down an unwritten language"

  • Rowan Austin
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 25, 2014
      Hi guys, I only joined a day or so ago, dont know if this is the right way
      to send stuff, or even if you've seen this before. Sorry if you have. I
      found this pretty interesting
      http://www.johndcook.com/blog/2014/02/24/creating-a-writing-system/

      Rowan Austin
    • Leonardo Castro
      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 11, 2014
        The letters from Latin alphabet are called by different names in
        different languages. Does this contribute to the consideration of
        those set of letters as different alphabets? Or maybe taxons of the
        Latin alphabet in a different hierarchical level...

        Até mais!

        Leonardo