ConLang translations of Alice in Wonderland are requested by Jon Lindseth

  • Olivier Simon
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28 8:33 AM
      (Jon Lindseth, who will organise an exhibition with versions of "Alice in Wonderland" in every language, including auxlangs, has asked me to publish the following) :

      ConLang translations of Alice in Wonderland are requested by Jon Lindseth, general editor of a book on the translations of Alice. He can provide details and be reached at jalindseth@....

      Those who know Michael Everson may get details from him too.

      Olivier
    • Michael Everson
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2013
        On 28 Oct 2013, at 15:33, Olivier Simon <cafaristeir@...> wrote:

        > (Jon Lindseth, who will organise an exhibition with versions of "Alice in Wonderland" in every language, including auxlangs, has asked me to publish the following) :
        >
        > ConLang translations of Alice in Wonderland are requested by Jon Lindseth, general editor of a book on the translations of Alice. He can provide details and be reached at jalindseth@....
        >
        > Those who know Michael Everson may get details from him too.

        The Sambahsa Alice will soon be published...

      • Michael Everson
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2013
          I have begun a translation of Alice into Blissymbols.

        • Daniel Prohaska
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2013
            Is there a Na'vi translation yet?

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 16, 2013
              <<The Sambahsa Alice will soon be published...

              Thanks Michael; I'm looking forward to see that !

              Olivier