Re: Language and aging

  • Leonardo Castro
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
      In my personal experience, I usually count half years when I'm
      considered too young for the profession I have. When I was one of the
      oldest teachers in a school I worked (I was 28 and most of them were
      between 20 and 26), I preferred to ignore the months passed, but now
      I'm a 32 and a half university professor and most of my colleagues are
      much older than I.

      Até mais!

      Leonardo