A trilingual video in gjâ-zym-byn, English, and Sandic

  • Jim Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      Aaron Wood (known as bornforwater on IRC and some other fora) and I
      made a short video in gjâ-zym-byn, English, and Sandic.

      http://wytn-awake.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-video-in-gja-zym-byn-english-and.html

      It wasn't planned much in advance, and there are a few mistakes, both
      in the gzb and Sandic speech and in the off-the-cuff English
      translations thereof. For instance, {pwĭ-ĉa} should have been
      {pĭw-ĉa}. The transcript accurately represents what we actually said
      in the video, though.

      --
      Jim Henry
      http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/