Re: Numbers for Janko

  • C. Brickner
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2013
      For my conlang-in-progress Reconstructed Ṫirdonic (a dot indicates
      aspiration, where it was impossible to put, I replaced it with an
      apostrophe):

      Why don't you use an underdot instead of an apostrophe when an overdot is not possible? Unless you’re using that diacritic for something else.

      Charlie
    • Cosman246
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2013
        Well, it's because I normally use LaTeX with a bunch of extensions, where
        an overdot *is* possible with k (using a bunch of functions), but I
        couldn't just copy-paste, so an apostrophe was my ad-hoc solution for email

        -Yash Tulsyan