Jarda audio examples updated

  • Herman Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      I've replaced the old RealAudio samples of Jarda words with new MP3
      files, and added more examples for each sound.

      http://www.prismnet.com/~hmiller/lang/Jarda/spelling.html

      I'm sure by native Jarda standards I must have a terrible accent. Some
      of these sounds are a bit difficult, especially in these combinations.
      But I haven't figured out how to get recordings from the actual Jarda
      speakers, so this is as good as you're likely to get in this world.