Re: [LCS Members] Conlang Card Exchange

  • Amanda Babcock Furrow
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2013
      I do indeed want to put up 2012's cards on exchange.conlang.org.
      I haven't yet scanned in those I received, but I will gladly host
      pics that people send to me or which they have uploaded somewhere
      else and give permission to be hosted on exchange.conlang.org
      as well.

      Thanks,
      Amanda Furrow
      (who will be sending out her own cards shortly and hopes they
      were worth the wait!)

      On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 01:48:59PM -0800, David Peterson wrote:
      > There's also http://pics.conlang.org/
      >
      > David Peterson
      > LCS President
      > president@...
      > www.conlang.org
      >
      > On Jan 27, 2013, at 1:30 PM, Alex Fink <000024@...> wrote:
      >
      > > On 27 January 2013 16:25, Jeffrey Brown <jrbrown0@...> wrote:
      > >> It would be nice if there were single place to which all the cards could be
      > >> uploaded. Could the LCS create a space where people could upload them?
      > >
      > > There are galleries for 2009 and 2010 at
      > > http://exchange.conlang.org/?page_id=53
      > > http://exchange.conlang.org/?page_id=68
      > > so presumably alongside them would be the natural place.
      > >
      > > Alex
    • Jim Henry
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 28, 2013
        On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:48 PM, David Peterson <dedalvs@...> wrote:
        > There's also http://pics.conlang.org/

        I just uploaded my gjâ-zym-byn Christmas card images to
        pics.conlang.org. However, I did something wrong, and they're at the
        top level, not in the gjâ-zym-byn gallery. I can't figure out how to
        move them into the gallery they belong in.

        --
        Jim Henry
        http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/