Day 3 of 30-day conlang

  • Gary Shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      I finished earlier than expected; before lunch time.
      Also I'm about 27 sentences ahead of schedule (108 vs expected 81 on day 3).
      This is extra time that I will probably need later on when I hit some
      more twisted sentences requiring more convoluted grammar.

      I've broken it into two pages (so far) and I plan to put about two
      days worth on each page so the individual pages will be of more
      reasonable size.

      First page: http://fiziwig.com/conlang/saam_ugulam/
      Second page: http://fiziwig.com/conlang/saam_ugulam/page_2.html <<--
      today's work.
      The dictionary now contains 134 English words and 84 conlang words.

      As always, comments and criticisms are more than welcome.

      --gary