Voynich 100

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      Hallo conlangers!

      Just for your information: On May 11, 2012 a scholarly conference
      on the Voynich Manuscript will be held at the Villa Mondragone
      near Frascati, not far from Rome - the place where the manuscript
      was discovered by Wilfrid Voynich in 1912:

      http://www.voynich.nu/100.html

      (Not that I am going to attend; I won't. But perhaps this is of
      interest to some.)

      --
      ... brought to you by the Weeping Elf
      "Bêsel asa Êm, a Êm atha cvanthal a cvanth atha Êmel." - SiM 1:1