Name That Glyph | Round Eight « Pseudoglyphs

  • Andrew Mendes
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2012
      Hello good people!

      Please excuse my PURE LAZINESS and the delay. Life gets in the way of things you'd rather be doing.

      But back into it now and hopefully I'll have more control. I know I promised some samples but alas I've none today. I'll do them up this evening and post them next week our God strike me down!

      Anyway please take part in the next round.

      Happy building all.

      http://pseudoglyphs.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/name-that-glyph-round-eight/
    • Brian Woodward
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
        H4 - mohawk

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 28, 2012, at 21:34, Andrew Mendes <andrewtmendes@...> wrote:

        > Hello good people!
        >
        > Please excuse my PURE LAZINESS and the delay. Life gets in the way of things you'd rather be doing.
        >
        > But back into it now and hopefully I'll have more control. I know I promised some samples but alas I've none today. I'll do them up this evening and post them next week our God strike me down!
        >
        > Anyway please take part in the next round.
        >
        > Happy building all.
        >
        > http://pseudoglyphs.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/name-that-glyph-round-eight/
      • Ben Scerri
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012