¡Hasta luego!

    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 1 12:56 AM
      I'm off to Spain for a week or so, so I've gone NOMAIL.

      ¡Hasta luego!

      Frustra fit per plura quod potest
      fieri per pauciora.
      [William of Ockham]
    • Daniel Nielsen
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 9 11:36 AM
        I worked in a Chinese restaurant many years ago, and I was proud for having
        learned the symbols on the computer system, along with the associated
        meanings. Then I tried them out one day and received only a confused look
        from the restaurant owner. "But that's what we always select", I said, and
        the owner answered, "That's just what's on the computer; it doesn't really
        mean anything". That left me well confused.