Re: My conlang: Olesi

  • mert köseoğlu
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hello Mr Stutter!
      Thank you for your interest and compliments.If you want to learn Olesi, you should use this site:http://learnolesi.wikia.com/wiki/Olesi_Wiki
      If you have any questions about Olesi, I can help.

      Wish you the bestMert
      > Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 23:15:10 +0000
      > From: sam.stutter@...
      > Subject: Re: My conlang: Olesi
      > To: CONLANG@...
      >
      > I'll also just like to add that it's a pleasure to meet you - and that IPA is quite rightly awesome. Sounds like a really cool language.
      >

      > On 29 Jan 2011, at 20:53, Mert Koseoglu <mert1295@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi there!
      > >
      > > My name is Sel鐄k Mert K鰏eo餷u. I come from Turkey. I am just 15.
      > > I made a conlang. It's name is Olesi. Here are the links:
      > >
      > > 1- http://wiki.frath.net/Olesi
      > >
      > > This is the page that David Peterson adviced. Thanks to him now I am hopefull
      > > about my language :)
      > >
      > > 2- http://learnolesi.wikia.com/wiki/Olesi_Wiki
      > >
      > > This is the page that I personally made.It includes the flag, grammer,
      > > vocabulary, phrases.The second site is more like a fan stuff.
      > >
      > > About my language:
      > >
      > > It isn't based on any languages.But it is really easy for you I think.
      > > The pronunciation is too easy there aren't any dipthongs.
      > > The writing system is with Latin alphabet.
      > > The grammer isn't complicated.There are no genders for example :)
      > >
      > > The only problem is that the language is waiting for you to be learnt. So that I
      > > can improve it with phrases and vocabulary.
      > >
      > > I will make a favor for the people who learn Olesi.
      > > I will add a word related to their (who learn Olesi) name.
      > > For example:
      > > Your name is John.And you learnt Olesi.Then you'll tell me that you learnt it.And
      > > I will add a word similiar to John.So your name will live forever (in Olesi) :)
      > >
      > > I wish you will like it. Tell your comments :)
      > >

      > > SMK
    • Anthony Miles
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2011
        Once your IPA is up, this looks quite interesting. I highly recommend
        translation and more translation as a way of developing your conlang. The
        Babel text provides a variety of grammatical structures, but the periodic
        translation exercise on this list will push you beyond your linguistic
        comfort zone.