Looking for Esperanto Speakers

  • David Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5 4:41 PM
      Hey all,

      A friend of mine has a student who's doing her senior thesis on the state of modern Esperanto. She's interested in conducting interviews with people who use Esperanto (not necessarily L1 speakers), and so I thought I'd help her find subjects. If you use Esperanto pretty regularly and you're interested, contact me off-list, and I'll send you the necessary information.

      -David

      -Jim Morrison

      http://dedalvs.com/

      LCS Member Since 2007