Re: Conlang utility

  • Daniel Nielsen
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
      The initial release of the utility I'm writing may be downloaded from

      http://www.mediafire.com/?kqkojlidynbxkw7

      It allows the user to type in GlyphMaker1 fonts. It does not do much else
      yet, but there is a lot of efficient programming under the hood, and getting
      compatibility with GM1 took a bit of effort - and who can pass up a 1/1/11
      release date? While it would have been trivial to implement boustrophedon
      and such, I want features added in an extensible way (sorry, Veoler, that
      should be in the next release).

      PC-only as of now (tested under Windows Vista).

      Hope it works for ya :)

      Dan N
    • Daniel Nielsen
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
        Ack, just realized I left out the GlyphMaker executable from the release.
        Should be added to the download zip in about 20 minutes..

        Dan
      • Daniel Nielsen
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
          Alright, there's a new link:

          http://www.mediafire.com/?1f9b1a94a7y5gbb

          Dan
        • Daniel Nielsen
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
            Mea culpa for any possible frustrations I may have caused; apparently one of
            the included DLL files is not freely distributable without a license file. I
            will be finding a way around this. In the meantime, this release will not
            function (for anyone who doesn't happen to have the needed components (i.e.
            most persons). Sorry about that :/

            Dan N
          • Daniel Nielsen
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 4, 2011
              Here is yet another link to the beginnings of this conscript utility. This
              one should work, though :) but the program may run a bit slowly until the
              next version

              http://www.mediafire.com/?rpqwzkedlbp3elx

              Dan N