Re: Conlang utility
- The initial release of the utility I'm writing may be downloaded from
It allows the user to type in GlyphMaker1 fonts. It does not do much else
yet, but there is a lot of efficient programming under the hood, and getting
compatibility with GM1 took a bit of effort - and who can pass up a 1/1/11
release date? While it would have been trivial to implement boustrophedon
and such, I want features added in an extensible way (sorry, Veoler, that
should be in the next release).
PC-only as of now (tested under Windows Vista).
Hope it works for ya :)
- Ack, just realized I left out the GlyphMaker executable from the release.
Should be added to the download zip in about 20 minutes..
- Alright, there's a new link:
- Mea culpa for any possible frustrations I may have caused; apparently one of
the included DLL files is not freely distributable without a license file. I
will be finding a way around this. In the meantime, this release will not
function (for anyone who doesn't happen to have the needed components (i.e.
most persons). Sorry about that :/
- Here is yet another link to the beginnings of this conscript utility. This
one should work, though :) but the program may run a bit slowly until the