LoCoWriMo begins July 1st

  • Arthaey Angosii
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
      I'm woefully underprepared, but here we go! I'm looking forward to
      "learning" more about my young conlang Lhenazi while writing my
      picture book-length story. :)

      --
      AA
      http://conlang.arthaey.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
        I think I am writing the libreto for ul Sampu Dunadu nal Ispana. But I
        could opt for the Antaeos epic. Adam

        On 7/1/10, Arthaey Angosii <arthaey@...> wrote:
        > I'm woefully underprepared, but here we go! I'm looking forward to
        > "learning" more about my young conlang Lhenazi while writing my
        > picture book-length story. :)
        >

        > --
        > AA
        > http://conlang.arthaey.com/

      • Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
          I guess you could say I am a little unprepared for the month's adventure.

          All I have to get me started is one line in English that popped into my head late last night. Probably more an indication of unpreparedness, though, is that I will be writing my driveling prose in a yet to be created conlang.

          What am I thinking?

          Lee