Ciao for now!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2010
      Hi all!

      Just to let you know I won't be around to answer any
      questions on Latin or ancient Greek for a week or so. I'm
      off visiting relation in south Wales and then in the Cotswolds.

      Nid rhy hen neb i ddysgu.
      There's none too old to learn.
      [WELSH PROVERB]
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2013
        Hi,

        I'm going nomail for the coming two weeks, as I'm off to
        Italy tomorrow. I've left you an Outidic version of the
        Lord's Prayer:
        http://www.carolandray.plus.com/Outis/Texts.html

        I hope I've transcribed Dr Outis' text correctly ;)

        Be back with you all in early June.

        Ciao!

        for individual beings and events."