gjâ-zym-byn site update and captioned pictures

  • Jim Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2010
      I've made some extensive updates to the gjâ-zym-byn website in the
      last few days, including ...........
      updates to the lexicon and the grammar
      document, including a complete rewrite of the section on comparison;
      some new texts, including a hyperlinked version of the corpus of
      sample sentences which I've sent to Lars and Brett and maybe others by
      email but haven't ever got around to putting on the website until now:

      http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/gzb/baxmsra.htm

      Also, I've put several new captioned pictures on my images site at conlang.org:

      http://pics.conlang.org/v/gzb/

      --