Re: Really conjugated pre/postpostions?

  • Eugene Oh
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      I skipped your descriptions and went straight to look at your glosses before
      going back to the descriptions, and I would say that had the data set
      existed in a natlang it would probably have been analysed as a series of
      adverbs with slight variations in their forms marking their recency/anything
      else. Either that, or "smu" would be analysed as a verb with adverbial
      semantics.

      Eugene