LCC Skype chat today @ 11am PST / 2pm EST / 1900 GMT

  • Sai Emrys
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 1:46 AM
      Reminder:

      If you want to join in a chat about any LCC related stuff (experiences
      at previous LCCs, desires for future ones, etc) get on Skype and ping
      me (saizai) at 11am PST / 2pm EST / 1900 GMT today.

      If you don't have Skype or don't know how to use it, you can email or
      IM me your phone # instead and we'll figure something out.

      Talk to you then,
      - Sai