Obama

  • Arne Duering
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
      Hi Guys,

      Just wondering if someone wrote something about Obama in their respective
      artificial language? I did:
      http://eurolanguage.blogspot.com/2008/04/barack-obama-44th-president-of-united.html

      Love,
      Arne
    • John Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2008
        your language has romance and germanic elements to it.

        --
        jjj ooo h
        jjj o o h
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
          but it does not stop there, in order to create a european artlang that works
          you first need to analyse, evaluate and study all european languages to
          implement their characteristics, we have started with roman and germanic
          elements as you say but there is still a long way to go to respect and
          include all/most of those characteristics into eulingu...thank you very much
          for your interest and feel free to watch our developments by joining our
          little group on facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34398729267cheers, arne

          --
          Visit blog en EuropĂșn: eurolanguage.blogspot.com, con-vil-ut!