Re: Conhistory for my conlang!

  • Carsten Becker
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hi,

      And I'm sorry that I'm a bit late, but I've been reading old
      stuff again ...

      Matahaniya ang Henrik Theiling <theiling@...>:

      > Your 'Orthografiereform der Merechsprache' sounds ok,

      Except that you might rather want to make that
      "Orthographie". Also use <C> for <Z>. This was quite common
      in the 19th century.

      Yours,
      Carsten

      --
      "Besonvenyonangang ayena nudeng inunsegasyéna."
      -- Segak√°ryo Litayarim

      Venena, Yangtim 15, 2316 ya 19:52:40 pd
      Monday, April 30, 2007 at 08:31:50 pm