TECH: little question, subsc. dot

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      In HTML, how do I get t/d with subsc. dot (U 0323)? Would it simply be
      _t+̣ ??? (I don't find a pre-composed char. which is surprising).
    • Mark J. Reed
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
        On 4/1/07, Roger Mills <rfmilly@...> wrote:

        > In HTML, how do I get t/d with subsc. dot (U 0323)? Would it simply be
        > _t+̣ ??? (I don't find a pre-composed char. which is surprising).

        ?

        1E0C LATIN CAPITAL LETTER D WITH DOT BELOW
        1E0D LATIN SMALL LETTER D WITH DOT BELOW
        1E6C LATIN CAPITAL LETTER T WITH DOT BELOW
        1E6D LATIN SMALL LETTER T WITH DOT BELOW

        --
        Mark J. Reed <markjreed@...>
      • Tim May
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
          Roger Mills wrote at 2007-04-01 17:45:27 (-0400)
          > In HTML, how do I get t/d with subsc. dot (U 0323)? Would it simply be
          > _t+̣ ??? (I don't find a pre-composed char. which is surprising).

          I believe ṭ would work. However, those letters do appear as
          precomposed characters in the Latin Extended Additional block:

          U+1E0C LATIN CAPITAL LETTER D WITH DOT BELOW
          U+1E0D LATIN SMALL LETTER D WITH DOT BELOW
          U+1E6C LATIN CAPITAL LETTER T WITH DOT BELOW
          U+1E6D LATIN SMALL LETTER T WITH DOT BELOW