OT request for German help

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      http://cinduworld.tripod.com/verzeichnis.htm

      This is some work that will eventually be a .pdf, but for the moment I will
      appreciate it if those knowledgeable in German could take a look at my
      translations of the glosses-- 3 troublesome ones in particular are noted at
      the top of the document; and of course look for any spelling errors--
      missing umlauts, capital letters, etc. (but bear in mind that the Germ. I'm
      quoting was written in 1927).

      A minor question: some writers seem to choose to write _adj. + sein_ as one
      word, e.g. langsein vs. lang sein. Is that an option?

      The weird (temporary!) formatting is thanks to Open Office's "save as html"
      :-)) I'm astonished that this relatively small file is almost as big as my
      whole Kash Dictionary html version. Aargh.

      There's no rush. Comments etc.-- reply privately, of course.

      With thanks in advance,
      Roger