Bumbalees

  • Wesley Parish
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      "BUMBA kleuterprogramma. Bumba is de clown met het gele pakje aan. Hij is
      altijd vrolijk en kan dansen, goochelen en muziek spelen. Bumba en zijn
      vriendjes spreken Bumbalees met elkaar. Zie ook; www.studio.be/bumba"

      I print off TV-gidsen for an old Dutchman who lives in the neighbourhood, and I
      came across that. I'm not exactly fluent in Dutch, but I can read it to a
      limited degree and it appears to say that in the children's program Bumba, Bumba
      the clown and his friends speak Bumbalees.

      Does anyone know anything more? (I expect it is a relex of Belgian Dutch.)

      Wesley Parish

      "Sharpened hands are happy hands.
      "Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
      - A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

      "I me. Shape middled me. I would come out into hot!"
      I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
      other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press