Re: Good-Bye

  • Paul Bennett
    Message 1 of 69 , Jan 31, 2006
      On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:26:59 -0500, Sai Emrys <sai@...> wrote:

      > FWIW, I don't see my behavior as flaming or insulting. Regardless
      > though, sorry to hear someone chased away by that perception.

      With hindsight, I think some of what I posted could have been seen as
      hostile. Hostility wasn't the intent. I've been preparing an email to
      Jeffery, but I'm going to let the waters smooth over for a few days.

      Paul
    • Henrik Theiling
      Message 69 of 69 , Feb 2, 2006
        Hi!

        Ok, frankly, up to now I found this thread mildly funny and did not
        take it too seriously. If you think I'm late, then sorry for
        intervening late.

        Anyway, this does not seem to stop but instead, quickly get much
        worse. Do we now start accusing arbitrary members of arbitrary
        events, of breaking netiquette and we tell the list publicly whose
        posts we don't read? NO! We neither want a flamewar, nor a relayed
        flamewar, nor a meta-flamewar flamewar, nor a civil flamewar.

        In case there are more on-topic issues about full-2d writing, please
        write them down calmly on a piece of paper, put it somewhere were you
        don't find it too quickly, and in case you do find it later, start a
        new, good on-topic discussion about it.

        In short: stop this thread!

        (Remember I have a virtual fire-extinguisher against sources of flames.)

        **Henrik