202997Re: written language for dyslexics

  • Dreugan Annam
    May 5, 2014
      Yikes! It is going to be hard to design a system that is resilient
      against so many possible permutations. Either symbol order or confusing
      similar symbols would be trivial to fix. Fixing both is quite an
      undertaking.

      Good Luck

      --
      -- Dreugan Annam
      /dr"Ogan a*anam/, at least, if my transcription and pronunciation are correct.